We provide full-service stockbroker by researching on listed companies, market commentary, economic overview and related report. Such advice is considered general advice to the investing public. However, before you make any investment decision, we take reasonable steps to ensure any advice we offered takes into consideration your investment objective, experience and financial situation. As an agent, we practice a Best Execution Policy, making sure that you receive the best possible outcome for any order placed with us.
- First Myanmar Investment Company Limited
- Myanmar Thilawa SEZ Holdings Public Limited
- Myanmar Citizens Bank Limited
- First Private Bank Limited
- TMH Telecom Public Company Limited
- Coming Soon
To open a security Account Openings trading account, please enquiry at uab securities head office or uab branches within office hours.
- Copy of NRC Card
- Copy of Personal Bank Passbook
- Email Address
- Copy of Company Registration
- Copy of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association (MoA & AoA)
- Copy of Form 6, 26 and Form E
- Board of Directors Resolution (must include Data of Authorized Person(s), Company Bank Account No and Email Address)
- Copy of NRC of Authorized Person (s)
- Company Seal
- Copy of Company Bank Passbook
|Trading Hours (YSX)||9:30 AM to 1:00 PM|
Order Acceptance (uab securities)
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
After trade was executed, contract note (trades details) will be sent automatically to your email account.
Before Placing an order
There must be enough cash in your trading bank account to fund a buy order and sufficient quantity of shares in your securities trading account to make a sell order. Without sufficient cash and shares, order will be rejected by the System.
Placing an order
Placing an order is easy with our broker-assisted trading services. Simply call your Marketing Officer at the dedicated telephone number or place an order using mobile application, your order will be processed without delay. Alternatively, you can visit our head office to place orders. We shall be adding more channels so that it is convenient for you to trade.
An order placed by specifying the price at which the traders seek to buy or sell shares.
- Highest Price for Buy
- Lowest Price for Sell
Orders over 10,000 units can buy and sell with the negotiated price through UAB Security.
- Conducted between by 9:30 AM & 1:30 PM
- Price Limited within ± 5% of the latest traded price
An order placed without specifying the buying price or selling price.
- Any Price for Buy and Sell
Please deposit to Trading Bank Account by using the following ways.
- Cash Deposit @ UAB Branches
- Transfer from Personal Bank Account via i-Banking
- Remittance from Other Banks
Withdrawal from Trading Bank Account will be done by the following steps.
- Please submit Withdrawal Form via Email, Fax or in Person.
- Withdrawal process start after market close (after sending Contract Note)
- Withdraw amount will be transferred only to Client’s Personal Bank Account within the day.
Brokerage charges will be as follow for trade executed on YSX
Government will collect 0.1% of Trade Amount only from Buyer.
|Less Than 500,000 Kyats||1.0% of Trading Amount|
|Between 500,001 and 1,000,000 Kyats||1.0% of Trading Amount|
|Between 1,000,001 and 10,000,000 Kyats||0.7% of Trading Amount|
|Between 10,000,001 and 100,000,000 Kyats||0.5% of Trading Amount|
|100,000,001 Kyats and above||0.4% of Trading Amount